Many home inspections are performed when potential buyers are seriously considering purchasing a real estate property. A professional home inspection is an invaluable investment for the future of your real estate purchase. A professional home inspection can alert potential buyers to any potential or current problems that may exist in the property, but may not be seen by simply viewing the property. It is wise to not use a home inspector that is affiliated with the seller or seller’s interests; instead, opt to select a professional home inspector that will be completely unbiased in the situation.
Your Florida Home Inspector should also have the following:
1. Experience: This may seem obvious, but a home inspector should have experience in the industry and know what they are looking for! With over 45 years in the industry, you know that Precision Home Inspectors has the experience you can trust.
2. Industry Certifications: One of the most highly regarded certifications for the home inspection industry comes from Internachi (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
3. State Licensure as a home inspector: Home Inspectors are regulated an licensed in the State of Florida. Verify that your Home Inspector has a current license!
4. Insurance: Home Inspectors also need liability insurance. Make sure your home inspector is insured!
5. References: Read reviews and testimonials about the Home Inspection Company or ask to contact a previous client for a reference. It is good to know other people’s experience before investing a a home inspector!
6. Price: Price is an important consideration. While you do not want to get ripped off, a good and experienced home inspector will generally demand a higher price than a less seasoned one. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. You home is often a lifetime (or at least very long) investment. The home inspector you trust is an essential part of that long-term future.