Text for Lead Paint
Lead is a highly toxic metal that can cause a range of health problems, especially inyoung children. When lead is absorbed into the body, it can cause serious damage tothe brain and other vital organs, like the kidneys, nerves and blood.Lead can also cause behavioral problems, learning disabilities, seizures and inextreme cases, death. Common symptoms of lead poisoning may include headaches,stomachaches, nausea, and irritability. If you are experience any of these symptomsit is highly recommended to check your home for lead immediately. Keep in mindthat children might not show any symptoms at all, so it’s very important to checkyour home for lead as soon as possible. Luckily for you, Precision Home Inspectorscan help you with this issue. Schedule a lead paint inspection with us today!